In an un-fortunate scenario, where the refund of the amount is claimed, T. L. Payne Consulting LLC strict Refund Policy is given as below;
- T. L. Payne Consulting LLC is a services-based consulting firm and is fully eligible to be compensated against its time, experience, expertise, advisory, consulting and services. Any amount earned in its scope of services is not refundable unless expressly declared.
- Management Fee and Consulting Fee is treated as advance payment and considered as earned against the time and services of the Consultant, except the termination of the agreement for cause where;
- If the premature termination is happening prior to rendering the full services, then a fair calculation will be made as per professional services rate along with any reimbursements and the portion of the unearned amount will be refunded to the Client.
- If the full scope of services is completed, Client might not be eligible for any refund.
- Any third-party payments including but not limited to investment amount, govt. / authority fee, third party payment, attorney fee, vendor payment is out of the scope of responsibility of T. L. Payne Consulting LLC and any refund is subject to their independent policy without any prejudice of T. L. Payne Consulting LLC.
- Full refund will be issued in case of technical error such as double charging or any other cases where T. L. Payne Consulting LLC are responsible.
- A refund claim is acceptable in case of the inability or incompetency of service execution and in which case a fair calculation of compensation against the time and efforts must be evaluated.
- Refund will be issued through the Original Mode of Payment or via Bank Transfer or Check where it is not possible to refund via the original mode of payment.
- Any success fee, referral fee, brokerage fee, commission or repatriation once earned is not refundable.
- In any particular service request, the refund policy stated and described in its service contract is considered as annex to this refund policy and is enforceable.
- Any refund request should be made in written email / letter form stating the exact reason of Refund claim which will immediately lead to suspension or termination of services.
- Any refunds requested due to a customer error will be subject to a $ 350 administration charge, once approved.
- Any refund once approved, will be processed within 30-45 working days.
Top of Form